Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tabletop Game Prototyping - UI Mockups

The project continues! These are mockups of what the User Interface for the Tabletop app will (might) look like. I tried to give it a look that wasn't specifically geared towards RPGs and Fantasy games, but definitively themed. I won't lie, I drew a lot of inspiration from Card Hunter's UI and the inner workings of Roll20, at least for an idea for styling.
You might notice a definitive lack of 3D in these comps. That doesn't mean that the app doesn't feature 3D, it just means that the comps are all of screens looking at the view top-down :P

Also, I have more developments (such as an elevator pitch and a marketing idea) on my concurrent blog, Little Game Tweaks.

Home Page
Open Project
Edit
Add Asset

Playtest


No comments:

Post a Comment